Training may be conducted by the following persons:
- Any Unit Commissioner with an Arrowhead Award for Packs, Troops and Varsity.
- Any qualified Unit Trainer (Pack or Troop), who has completed the District Train the Trainer program through the District Training Committee.
- Outdoor programs: Tim Millar (Powderhorn and Leave No Trace Trainer) and Unit Commissioner, Bob Phillips, Council designated Boy Scout Outdoor Training Coordinator.
- Venturing Programs: Venturing Kevin Radford.
- Sea Scout Programs: Skipper, Ship 40: Al Beal; Skipper, Ship 76: Tim Millar; Skipper, Ship 72: Mike Allard.
- Pack Training: Cub Scout Training Chair John Murphy and Unit Commisioner Tom Deltz.
- Troop Training: Boy Scout Training Chair Bob Phillips.